Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Morgan









Danny and I are getting really excited to have baby Morgan become part of our family. We have been putting her room together little by little. I wanted to have a few things for the room but I couldn't find them in the price range I would want (I have expensive taste, but am cheap) so on saturday Danny talked me into letting him build a changing table and I found a glider and ottoman on Craigslist. Danny hasn't completely finished the changing table but it is close enough that I took pictures of it in the room. I will put up posts of Christmas in a bit, but since Kristy hasn't gotten my package yet I am waiting because I don't want to ruin any surprises.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

The room looks amazing! Hope you guys had a great Christmas... I'll call you when I can :)!