Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm 5 weeks old today!





Well today Morgan is 5 whole weeks old. It's exciting because hopefully this mean she will sleep better in a few weeks. I can't complain to much because Morgan finally had an ok night last night. Who knew that sleep would be so hard to get. Also this week marks the beginning of my jogging class, which I didn't know but I have to run at least 2 miles a day, and sometime 4. So my jogging/running skills will improve no matter what, because I have no choice but to run. I am currently looking a used BOB ironman Jogging stroller, if you know of anyone selling one, please let me know.

4 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I love those pictures, her eyes are so BIG! And yay for jogging class, maybe I'll accompany on some of your runs.
P.s. I had a dream about y'all last night... I'll tell you later.

Kristy said...

She's looking great -- I love how alert she is! And glad to hear you are getting better sleep...hopefully it will just keep improving.

The Lowe Family said...

I have a BOB running stroller and it is seriously incredible. I hope you can find a used one. She is getting cuter with every post. :)

Victoria Blanchard said...

Morgan is beautiful! It was so fun to find your blog through the Wilcox's! I hope you keep getting more sleep! We're having a girl too, so it's fun to look at your little one!