Friday, August 28, 2009

7 Months Old

Morgan turned 7 months old this week, it is crazy how time flies by. And since I am a busy busy bee this summer, Morgan got her shots and check up today. Since things run a bit different in Canada, weigh in's and height and percentile don't really seem to be a big deal so they didn't tell me what percentile she is in, so I will have to figure that out and get back to you but she weighed in at 16 pounds 2 oz and is 26 and 3/16 inches tall or 67 cm for the canadians. It was really nice to go into the health unit and get all my shots paid for by my taxes, some times it really pays to be canadian and I would think especially in the health care department. I will let you americans say all you want, but I really really like Canada's health care plan. Just another reason for me to love being Canadian. Since Morgan is now 7 months old she has offically lived in Canada for longer than she has lived in the us. Danny isn't very excited about that. Morgan has been really active in the last month and has successfully, rolled over both ways, said da da and moma and she likes to yell if other people in the room are talking, just to make sure we remember she is there, she gets on all fours and attempts to crawl (I think she will get it any day now) and she loves to laugh when you tickle her toes, thighs and neck. She loves to laugh when danny blows on the back of her knees. Morgan seems to be really becoming her own and we love it, she is adorable and fun. We are really excited to get her on a sleep schedule once summer is over, even though we love playing, and love doing astro jump* and we love spending time together.

For all you none canadians here is a commercial to help you learn a little about our country.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Brynn, so glad to have stumbled across your blog! I hope we can keep in touch, now that we're not even in the same country :)

Speaking of, I had no idea you three were living in Canada. But we could certainly use more people like you who can clear the air on the whole "Canadian health care" rumor mill. I for one would certainly love to hear more!

Hope you, Danny and Morgan are all doing wonderfully!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Brynn, Danny! Thanks for the comment! We are so excited to have you guys moving back into the Newport! You have been missed! Can't wait to see Morgan and how grown up she is!!

Pierce and Stacy said...

We miss you guys!!!!!! Can we help you guys unpack? Pierce is back to work, his first day back was Friday. Can't wait to see you!