Sunday, June 6, 2010

before you know it

I was expecting this summer to go by a little slower, but wow, it has been flying by. We have been up in Canada for over a month now, and we will be moving to Kentucky shortly, but before we do we are heading back to utah for our last hur-ah. Danny's brother spencer is coming home from his mission next thursday, so we thought we would go and say hi to the family before moving our roots to the state of Kentucky. We have been busy up in Canada, danny and I both work during the day taking turns taking care of Morgan. Morgan is one crazy child, she loves to dance, and run around, and she also like to have tantrums now and she likes to make a mess of anything in her way. My parents have this wonderful grand piano that can play disney songs on it, so every morning she dances to Mulan's "I'll make a man out of you" I tried posting a video of it, but I couldn't get it to load so we will post that at a later date. Danny hasn't heard back from any of the schools, so he is getting ready to apply again. I am getting ready for our move to kentucky and starting the business officially. I just finished another wedding invitation, I love making them. Astro Jump is getting busier and busier as the month move on, so maybe by the time we leave, we will have huge muscles. A friend asked me to join her at bring a friend to boot camp day on Saturday. I thought I was in shape, but this reminded me that I am not, I felt like I was on biggest loser, we moved medicine balls, lifted kettle weights, ran with bungee cords, hit a tractor tire with a sluge hammer. With all that activity I could barely move today, I tried to get Danny and Devynn to do everything for me so I didn't have to move my legs, unfortunately I had to go up and down the stairs a few times, and it really hurt.

This Sunday was Fast sunday, and we actually had a wonderful fast and testimony meeting. If there wasn't a line to go the front, I probably would have gone up. It just reminded me that Heavenly Father really does know me and is aware of what I want and what I need (not that I am getting what I want). It was a really nice to be reminded of the love that Heavenly Father has for us.

Anyways I just wanted to share what was going on with us and that is about it. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Please don't move yet!!