Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Morgan is TWO!


This is what happens when you say "Smile"
I love how she closes her eyes, it cracks me up.



I made this shirt for morgans birthday. it is a tradition.
I also make them for my nieces (to be) and nephews.


I can't believe how much bigger she has gotten, I can't believe it has already been a year.

I love 2 year olds. I love Morgan. I love communicating.
Morgan uses sentences, she loves to: Sing, Jump, Run, Color, and Dance.
I will post more later, because she wants to go and do something for some reason :)

She also loves to SWING... enjoy this video.


9 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Mo!!!

That's crazy that she's TWO... she probably doesn't even remember me anymore :(

And wow, she is so talented. I'm surprised she's not scared to do that on her own - she's awesome on the trapeze!

whitney johnson said...

haha! oh my gosh i was totally impressed that she held on that long! what a cutie :)

Bryce and Katie said...

What a champ on the trapeze! Just so you know, I'm still holding out for a Morgan/Tyson marriage because Morgan is sooo cute!!

Happy Birthday, Morgan!!!

Jill Collier said...

She has grown up fast! She is so cute!

Lauren said...

omg - she's TWO? where does the time go? :) too cute. and I LOVE those shirts, do you sell those too?

ps I keep meaning to write you back about the poem - thanks for being so willing to create it!

pps - the 26th is my mom's b-day too. did you know that?

Heather Mills said...

You got that video up fast. =) Happy Birthday Morgan!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! She is so cute! I was also very impressed with her trapeze skills, I couldn't believe she held on for so long. We really need to get these cousins together again...I think Graham would really love hanging out with Morgan.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday to Morgan!! Time goes way too fast, doesn't it?! She's so adorable!!

theemilyray said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan! I love the birthday shirts.