Tuesday, February 22, 2011

YW Theme



This has to do with work and my personal life, so i thought I could post it on this blog. This sunday my friend sarah asked if I would create a handout to give to the YW on the YW theme. So this is what I came up with. I had a blast (and even got to work on it on Sunday).

Originally, I was going to send out pdf's but because I am worried they will get sent out to others with out my permission. I am now going to sell them on esty. Once I have it set up, I will let you know and if you want to buy it you are welcome to...

8 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Love it! Am I allowed to print this for my YW?

whitney johnson said...

brynn, i LOVE this. you should make one of these for all the articles of faith, that would be awesome! what program do you use?

Heather Mills said...

CUTE!

Kristy said...

This is really great Brynn! You should do a similar one for the YW theme - we could give it to devo for her bday.

Lindsey Bench said...

I love it! Will you send it to me? lindseyabench(at)gmail.com

Also, I found Graeter's ice cream at our grocery store (wasn't that the deliciousness you and Danny brought when you came?). Anyway, I spent way too much money buying way too much of it, but have been thoroughly enjoying it and thinking of you guys while we eat it. Now you can come to phoenix and not have withdrawls!

Kirstie said...

i want it for my yw please!! so cute!! kirstie_corbett at yahoo.com
thanks brynn!!

Matt and Dani said...

PLEASE PLEASE send it to me! I am the YW president and I have been trying to making something and nothing is working.. You are amazing! danielle.apken@gmail.com

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

I love your creation! Kristy W. shared a link to this post with me. I'd love to utilize your design for our stake's youth conference t-shirts. Will you please send it to me?

joy (dot) schaerrer (at) gmail.com

Thank you,
Joy (Joel's favorite sister)