Thursday, March 17, 2011

I love Canada


Thomas and Morgan with Great Papa and Grandma
Baby charlie is just adorable

Morgan loved the snow, she would jump in it, run in it, and shovel it.

This picture shows just how much she liked it!

They loved their tubs

I was able to go to canada for 2 wks to work and spend time with my family. It was a blast and Morgan LOVED being with her grandma and papa and devynn. Thomas and Morgan were always together, they loved the bath and shower in my parents room. They asked for multiple showers a day.

Did I mention it was freezing when we got there? It was -18 degrees c. and it snowed for the first few days we were there. It warmed up just as we were leaving but the snow gave our kids the chance to play in it and shovel.

1 comment:

Jill T said...

I love the photoshopped swimsuits. :)
I'm glad you got to visit the family, what a fun trip!