Friday, April 15, 2011

drawing

Once upon a time, I used to draw and I loved it. I still do it often, but never just for fun, I do it for my clients. I am not very good at understanding lighting and sometimes I shade things in the wrong places, one of my clients wanted a starfish on her wedding invitation... so I did the easy thing and decided there had to be good clip art out there, after looking for an hour, I realized there were NO starfish out there that looked (to me) acceptable, so I had to draw one, and it turned out much better than I thought. I had no clue I would be so afraid to draw a simple starfish that only took me 10 (or less) minutes to draw. Instead I spent hours looking for one. Lesson to be learned, we have talents and we need to use them, and google is not always the best answer.


1 comment:

Ben & Cassie said...

"google is not always the best answer" wise words brynn, you should needlepoint them haha! ps-went to dcwv warehouse sale, it was such sucsessful chaos!