Saturday, November 19, 2011

Morgan+TimeChange=Sleep Issues

Morgan has been sleep deprived lately because of the time change, she wakes up earlier than she did before and she refuses to take naps, so around 4:00 I am ready for Danny to come home so he can deal with her. A few days ago she was having a really hard time and I was having a hard time so around 4:30 I decided I was going to take her on a walk, and for the first time it was really cold in Louisville, the wind was pretty strong (it reminded me of Lethbridge). So we bundled up and started on our walk about 1 minute into the walk she asked can I sleep, and I said no (since if she slept she wouldn't go to bed till around 11). But before I knew it she was out and I wasn't in the mood to wake her. So we walked home and then I tried to wake her. When Danny came home he tried to wake her, when he left to go play volleyball he tried to wake her, finally at 6:45 I got Morgan to wake up she was in a drunken state, but she was awake.  Then I had a volleyball game and we won, then we won the tournament! Go team! (and for Joel, I then found $20.00).

On a side note since the time change I haven't made much sense, so if this doesn't you can disregard it, like most of my misspelled face book posts in the last 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Awesome - $20!

Melissa said...

We should all move to Arizona so we don't have to change times! Cute Pic!