Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Photos

Danny and I have been married for almost 5 years, and we have not ever gotten family photos so before this new baby comes I said we had to get family photos. Unfortunately the mustache put a damper on my hopes, but luckily on Dec 5th it was a perfect day for pictures. Susan Lookhart took them for us. Here are a few of our favs.

**Also tomorrow is when we find out the  GENDER OF THE BABY. SO VOTE! (we are waiting till Christmas to open the gender so we will announce it then)













4 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great pics! I vote boy!

Meg & Spence said...

These are all so great! Your little family is so cute!! I vote boy!

The Jones Family said...

The turned out beautifully! What a great family :)

Emily said...

They are SO adorable! I love all of them. Are you just dying?! You find out the gender in two days!! well less then two days! My vote is that it's a boy! Can't wait to hear! xoxo