Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lets start at the very beginning

So my Mom and Devynn decided to come for Easter Break but mostly because I was having the Baby any day. Since I wasn't due till April 17th, I was hoping to go early so Devynn could meet McKell, but I had a lot of fun things planned to do so that we could have a blast before she came. Here are a few of the things I wanted to do while they were here.
Go to Anchorage Park, play on the swing.



 My mom saw this vine while we were swinging on the swing, and thought that we could climb it. We tried, we all tried and we all failed.
We decided to go and try this place called the comfy cow. It was awesome. I personally will always get the icecream pie when I go, the one I got was called the BFF.
Louisville has a great waterfront area. So I took them to the waterfront park so they could see it and so morgan could play at the park.


Louisville has a few attractions I think are really awesome and you should do if you visit here, and going to the Slugger Museum is one of them. That is the largest bat in the world (well at least I think it is)

Here is Morgan and Devynn holding Mickey Mantles bat. I asked Devynn which players she wanted too hold (options being Derek Jeter, David Ortez, and a few other famous baseball players, but she didn't know who they were, till this tour). We all learned alot. Like they make 1.8 million bats a year, and one baseball player uses 80-120 bats per season.


Devynn becoming friends with Babe Ruth.



Another must place to visit is the Church hill
Downs Museum. It was tons of fun and you get to tour the area. 


Some how at this race at the museum Morgan beat Devynn each time. Morgan was in heaven.
This is animal kingdom he won the derby last year.
I was getting really sad because it was Friday night and Devynn was leaving on Saturday and I still had not had the baby, but  luckily the baby really wanted to see Devynn and she decided to come before she left. 







2 comments:

Kristy said...

That rope video is so classic - SO MOM! And kind of reminds me of when you wanted Morgan to climb out of the sand hole.

Megan and Ben Smith said...

She is seriously a beautiful newborn! I think that is very rare! But she doesn't look all smushed! Just beautiful!