Monday, June 4, 2012

I am in love (again)

McKell is a dream. I seriously mean it. I am in love with how  she is.
I am now positive that little babies sleep based on how they want to, and there is nothing a parent can do about it till they are older. McKell sleeps. Morgan didn't sleep. McKell sleeps from 10-11ish till 5-6ish and feeds and then sleeps till 8:30. I am almost getting the same sleep I used to, as long as a get a nap every once and a while, I am doing great. Not only is McKell a good sleeper but she is happy. She only cries when she needs needs things. She loves to smile and coo with us. 
I just keep thinking how blessed I am. I almost cry when I think about it, a happy cry. Having a second child has been alot better than I thought it would be. I love little McKell.







1 comment:

Victoria Blanchard said...

I'm so happy for you. E (my second) has also been much easier than K (my first). Better sleeper and eater. It helps so much! I'm also so grateful. I really don't know what I'd do if E hadn't been easier!