Monday, February 17, 2014

10 days old

Well Jenna is 10 days old, and times flies, I can't believe it at her 8 day appointment she was already past her birth weight. She weighed 7.7  and was in the 50% for everything. She is so far the largest of our kids since most of the time they are always in the 25%. She is a very good baby, she doesn't cry much unless we are changing her diaper. She sleeps pretty well, so far the transition has been harder for the girls. Morgan and McKell have been pretty good and have gotten better day by day. McKell really struggled the first few days, she loves the baby, but doesn't love when I am feeding her. The weather has been pretty crazy here in Kentucky with it being so cold and snowy and icy we haven't ventured out as much as I would like. We have gone out on two walks and it makes me excited to be able to go out everyday.

McKell is getting better at talking but still likes to speak on her own terms. She loves to dance and jump and is such a joy. She is either an angel or very difficult.


Morgan has made leaps and bounds in reading since my mom came. She also love to play the games my mom bought while she was here. Morgan is getting so good at gymnastics, I love to watch her do the bar (she can do a hip circle, plus other stuff I don't know what they are called). She even did a backbend kick over by herself on the ground! She started doing Gold Team and loves it.

Danny has a tough semester ahead of him. It is nice to have him available to us this last week, it made for naps to be possible which makes me a much nicer mom.

I am recovering amazingly well (I can't believe how much faster you recover when you don't tear at all). I feel great and am getting smaller every day.






1 comment:

Jill T said...

Congratulations Brynn! What beautiful girls! I can't believe how big Morgan is! That is so fun, we are thrilled for you guys.
love,
Jill Tobler