Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friday Night Date

Jessie and Shane, with their Air Jordan interpretation.
Danny and I with our BYU logo
Bryce and Katie with their thanksgiving scene.
Bryce and Katie won, this is titled "is the turkey going to die?" cookie display, the red cookie is a gun marker and the rest is self explanatory.

This weekend I decided it was about time we went out on a real organized date. So a few of us got together and went to Guru's the BYU basketball game and then we went to our house and had a sugar cookie decorating contest. Guru's was great, I would recommend the marco polo pasta and some sweet potato fries. BYU's basketball game however was pretty lame, we won, but I think the only person playing on the court was Lee Commard, who scored over half our points, hopefully BYU can step up their game and the next game will be exciting to watch. My favorite part of the night was decorating cookies. It was fun to see the different ideas that people came up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love those sweet potato fries... they are amazing.

small world, i know katie from denver... tell her hi (if she doesn't remember, explain to her that I was "Brians' Amanda". She'll get that. haha.

The Lowe Family said...

Oh my goodness you have a blog!! Where have I been!? I am sooo excited that you are having a baby girl! Congratulations! I will definitely be sending you some cute baby girl things for her. I definitely want to see you when I come to visit. Jonah and I are coming for a few days, then leaving, then coming back with Mike. I'll be there from the 15th to the 20th than from Jan 2nd to the 10th. I love you and miss you!
Kristin