Sunday, November 16, 2008

Little Onesies

This is a monogrammed burp cloth in burgandy.
This one is a brown kite with pink ribbon.
This one of danny's favorite is red argyle.
We decided no child should go to a game with out showing some school pride.

This is a monogram set I made for a girl in my ward.
These are one of my favorites Kristy my sister had these made for some girls in Section D (for dinosaur) I think they are adorable.
Danny decided he wanted to start making shirts, so we decided to buy a heat press, since he started making them I decided I wanted to make onesies. So here are pictures of the onesies i have made so far, if you are interested in getting a custom onesie let me know (the cost will between $8-12.50 a onesie).

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I so want some of these onesies for my next baby! They are adorable.

Jill Collier said...

Hey Brynn, this is Jill Collier, hope you don't mind, I saw your blog through the Laura Jones's. These are really cute onsies, I might want some in the future for Bailey!

Astalos Family said...

Hey Brynn....Are you guys still making this onsies? I really want one for my little guy. email me at Tabitha_kromm@hotmail.com and let me know if your still doing these cuz i NEED one!!