Monday, February 2, 2009


Morgan already knows how to fold her arms. (Whitney Johnson is holding her)

Her long toes!

Another Sleeping Picture

Her first bath, she didn't really enjoy it, but today she liked her second bath.

What an adorable little girl!


We have a few funny stories that have occurred since Morgan was born.

Story #1
I didn't realize that when you have a baby, your stomach does not just go back to normal and that you stay pretty large appearing like your 5 months pregnant still. I was not losing my stomach very quickly and I was a little embarrassed by my bulging stomach. Danny, Kylie, and Cassie all play on the same soccer team and they had a game on Saturday, I decided that Morgan and I should go (it is indoor soccer). I didn't want anyone to see my large stomach so I wore a jacket that covered it, but since I had Morgan in the baby Bjorn I didn't think I had to worry about anyone noticing my stomach. When we got to the soccer complex I was sweating from walking 4 blocks, and I was sweating a lot, so I decided that it didn't matter if my stomach was big or not I had to take off that jacket. So I placed Morgan on a blanket on the ground and took my jacket off, and just played with her while watching the team do well. I was sitting near the players on our team and a new sub came off, I said good job and he looked at me and then looked at the baby and said "Who's Baby is that, you obviously haven't had yours?" and that is when I realized maybe I should have kept my jacket on.


Story #2
After feeding Morgan a few days ago I gave her to my mom to burp while I wrapped everything up. Morgan was wearing a sleeper with an elastic bottom. As she burped her my mom said I think Morgan just went the bathroom will you check as I stretched the elastic band, I noticed that Morgan's diaper wasn't where it was supposed to be it was around her ankles and yes she had gone to the bathroom, but it was all over her onesie, sleeper and blanket.

Story #3

Uncle Nathan was holding Morgan and I was telling a story about her first bath. I was stating that she was not really enjoying it and as soon as she finished and we wrapped her up in her bath towel she peed everywhere. As I stated that Morgan got a huge smile over face as if she knew what we were talking about and had done it on purpose.

4 comments:

kri said...

Brynn, congratulations! We miss you at work and hope you and your family are doing well.

whitney johnson said...

Morgan is such a little sweetheart...thanks for letting me hold her on Sunday! :)

Emily said...

So funny. I can't believe that guy said that to you! Man. I remember turning to Jon and asking when i was going to have my "other baby". Cute stories. She is just beautiful!

Daniel Hunter said...

Congratulations you guys!! So guess how we heard that you had a baby? My sister called me up yesterday and said that her friend had called Brynn up to ask her some questions about school. During the conversation, she said she learned that Brynn had just had a baby!! So my sister & her friend were very excited for you and told me :) We're extremely happy for you and hope all is going well! Take care!
Daniel & Nicole (& Miley)