Saturday, May 30, 2009

Morgans 4 Months old





Morgan got her four month old check up and she is a whopping 13.35 lbs. She is in the 60% percentile for everything, so she is doing well not to little not to small. She is getting so cute with her new abilities, she has even laughed a few times. She now rolls around not over but if you put her in one spot she will do a 180 or 360 depending how long she is down for. We will have to post a movie of her new abilities. She will get her shots next week so we will see how that goes. As for Danny and I, well Danny is taking the dat next week, I can't wait till it is over, so he won't have to study or worry about it anymore. I am working at astro jump anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a day and it is wonderful to be able to do it with morgan around. I ran 4 miles on Thursday night a big accomplishment for me I did it is 42 minutes so I am not too slow. My goal is by the end of the summer to run a 10 K, in less than an hour. I will post some pictures soon.

5 comments:

Erin and Corey said...

Looks like a natural cheerleader in the making :)

Kristy said...

She is so adorable and strong! And Brynn, way to go on the 4 miles -- that is great!

whitney johnson said...

good job on the running, and oh my CUTE! Morgan is adorable! Hope you guys are having fun up there :) 82nd ward really misses you!

Laura said...

Morgan is getting to big and she is adorable!

Nicole Hunter said...

Daniel is now inspired to do the same thing with Anya! That's pretty impressive! She makes it look easy! :) What a little doll!