Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Washington D.C.









After we finished up school Danny and I decided to talk a trip to D.C. to see our friends Jenna and Tyler as well as their kids Thatcher and Stirling. I was a blast. We took each day nice and slow, we are on vacation and saw 1 site each day, ran or did some type of exercise, and played games (rook and settlers) and watched movies, it was a wonderful relaxing vacation. For those of you who don't know, Jenna, is a great inspiration for exercise, and since she knew of my desire to run more, she helped me run my farthest distance since I finished high school, which was a big accomplishment for me, I ran somewhere between 3.5-4.00 miles (5.6 KM), which was totally rewarding and I think I am going to try running that far again this week. Anyways, it was very sad to leave them, and it made me realise no matter how far apart you are from your friends, they are still amazingly fun to hang out with again, the trip was totally worth it.

2 comments:

Ty Martin said...

I Love DC...Im glad you went

Jenna said...

We had so much fun with you here! It was a huge let down after you left, I think I puttered around all week not knowing what to do with myself. Love you!