Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love you

I went to my friends the Hunter's Blog and found this "what matters most by Thomas S. Monson" and after watching it, I just wanted to tell everyone how much I love them. I especially love Danny my husband for all that he does for me and morgan, for his kindness and his charity and for his funny actions and statements. I also want morgan to know how wonderful she is and how she melts my heart. She even cuddled me for 10 seconds today and made my day, she is so cute and such a blast to be around. I also love my family, even though sometimes I complain, they are wonderful and make such a difference in my life. My mom and dad are such great parents and they worked so hard to help me become who I am. I love all my siblings and hope they know how much I care. I just want all of you, all my friends and extended family to know that I love you and hopefully I show you how much I love you. Watch the clip.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Love you too Brynners! And of course I love Danny and Morgan too.

Lindsey said...

that video totally melted my heart. the emotional mother in me totally teared up. thanks for posting it. we love you too, brynn! i feel like i always want to tell you but never do that i am so amazed at how talented you are. i am always in awe at the creative things that you do for your family and other people. it is totally a goal of mine to be more creative like you.

Pierce and Stacy said...

LOVE YOU MORE!!!






(beat that)