Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What would you do?

So I had an intramural flag football game. My team is really good, (mostly consisting of old track stars from BYU), and we have won the top division for the last 3 years running. At our last game we were playing a really fun team, but unfortunately we were doing very well on defense and they were not able to move very far let alone get a first down. They were really good sports, they had a very funny girl on there team and were fun to play even though it wasn't the toughest games of the season. The game was coming up on the last few minutes when we had an interception. So it was our turn and we were attempting to get another touch down, so here is the play by play: Our quarterback throws the ball to one of our blockers, she has five yards to touch down, three yards to touch down, one yard to touch down, when 2 of the other teams players DIVE for the flags, I mean DIVE for the flags and they crash into each other. TOUCH DOWN.... but wait both of the other players are down and it doesn't look good, they grab there heads and blood is flowing from there heads... someone yells call 9-1-1... So our team has one of the track team personal trainers watching, so he runs to the girls pulls out his safety gear and says I need something to apply pressure, I need a t-shirt, someone give me a t-shirt....

so what would you do? would you take off your shirt and give it to him to apply pressure, and be just in your sports bra?

Let me know... and I will tell you the out come soon.

7 comments:

Bryce and Katie said...

Take it off!!! I'm dying to know the outcome. Great post :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

Brynn, we all know you were dying to take your t-shirt off! :) I would have just taken my shorts off. But that's just me.

Lindsey Bench said...

I hope you took off your t shirt to save at least one of those girls...considering they are both my neighbors, and one of them is my sisters best friend and maid of honor at her upcoming wedding....I am sure you did the right thing. Ha ha, so funny it was your team!

Emily said...

Take it off Lady! Save a life! (Ok not a life) This post was awesome brynn, I'm dying to know what happened.

Megan and Ben Smith said...

For sure! People wear bathing suits all the time right? But just to play the devil's advocate... was the guy who was yelling for a t-shirt wearing one? He could've taken his off? Saved time to instead of asking... Just thinking out loud.

Kristy said...

I would definitely take off my shirt. Any chance to do that "legally" is well worth it - even if it is just for the story!

Kristy said...

I'd probably keep asking for more and more shirts till all the cute girls were sportin the sporty-b.

-Thomas