Friday, May 7, 2010

From Utah to Arizona to Canada









Well since the 29th of May we went from Utah to Arizona back to utah and then drove to Canada where we will live for 2 months, before we move to Louisville, where we are moving to get residency, or hopefully get into dental school this year.

We had a blast in Arizona, we were able to be surrounded by my whole family, go hiking and biking and swimming. We biked in Sadona, I definitely recommend it, it was a lot of fun and not tooo hard. We also climb Camelback which is pretty steep which felt like I almost was rock climbing, and then the rest of the time we spend in the pool, which Morgan LOVED.

After Arizona we flew to Utah, packed up the truck and heading to my home, it was a long drive and Morgan was pretty good considering the circumstances. I think she is getting her k-9 teeth because today she cried uncontrollably and was drooling like it was her job.

So now we are in Lethbridge, working for Astro Jump and living with my parents. If you are canadian and reading this, we need friends so call us, if your american you should come and visit!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I am not sure when I will be down next, but when I come I will give ya a call!

Ty Martin said...

We're like 20 minutes from Sedona...biking in Canada has got to be great too.