Sunday, April 25, 2010

BYU Graduation




Danny Graduated this week from BYU with a Bachelor of Science, in Marriage Family and Human Development. I am so proud of him and his hard work to do so well in school. With graduation alot of changes are heading our way. We are moving to Canada to work for 2 months, then we are planning on moving to Louisville Ky, where I will officially start my design business (doing wedding prints, and other invites). Danny will find a job and we will live there for at least a year, or until we get into dental school some where.

for more pictures... look at our picasa album.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Congrats Danny! The pictures are great, I especially like the family pics with the Y in the background.

Lindsey Bench said...

Yay Danny! And I'd be lying if I said I'm not more than a little disappointed we won't be "living with our parents in Utah County" buddies this summer.

Jenna said...

Congratulations Danny! That is a big accomplishment!

Jill Collier said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! Love the family pictures!

Bob said...

That's so fun Brynn! I hope your move and travel is going well. Thanks again for the book binding supplies, I am excited to get started.
Here is rob and my blog address:
www.teamtobler.blogspot.com
-jill