Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the lake

My Family meets up at the lake every year, this year was fun but sad not have Danny with us. It was a blast we have a tradition to play a family football game each year. Some how my team always seems to lose, which I take pretty hard. Morgan and I have had a great time together. Morgan loves the water and really like to tube. I wish I had more pictures of Graham, Thomas and Morgan playing together, they are soo cute together, Morgan trys to hug and kiss them all day long.





3 comments:

Kelsey said...

We miss you guys!!! Looks like you had a fun trip at the lake...even if it was without Danny :( Keep in touch!

Kristy said...

We miss the lake already. We had a great time with you guys - Thomas loves Morgan so much!

miss aubrey said...

Morgan looks so much older and blonder! She's adorable. I was just thinking of you the other day and that I miss you! The lake looks like so much fun:)