Thursday, October 15, 2009

A great friday

I ment to post something about this earlier, but last friday, we were able to go up to highland and hang out with Keegan and Lindsey. Danny didn't have class so we went up after Morgans first nap. It was a blast. When we got there Keegan slaving away at the stove making homemade pizza. After a wonderful lunch we went to play tennis. Now I am not very good at tennis (since it is not a commonly play sport in canada), even though I am not very good, it was fun to play, I will have to take lessons so I can get better. Lindsey is a pro and Keegan and Danny are pretty good as well, so I felt a little out of the loop, but it was fun. Morgan didn't go down like I had hoped so inbetween serves I would make sure she wasn't eating leaves or rocks. She is crazy. After losing to Keegan and Lindsey we went back to there house and made halloween "tasty" apples. It was so fun, I haven't really ever made carmel, candy covered apples. I added carmel, chocolate (white and milk), coconut, oreos and heath bar. It was pretty amazing. So thanks Lindsey and Keegan for a really good time. I love having good friends.

1 comment:

Lindsey Bench said...

Well, I certainly don't know many Mom's who can play tennis while holding their squirming infant. So props to you! I better go, I've got a Halloween costume to work on....