Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming Date Night



Friday night started off just right at about 4:00 I went over to Kylie and Cassies, and they got me ready for my date, Kylie did my hair, and Cassie did my make up. It was a blast to get ready with those girls. They are amazing and helped me look good. After I got ready Danny and I headed off to our BYU homecoming date for married people. It was catered by Tucano's and then we heard a singer and Humor U preformed. Over all it was really fun, but I will be honest, I wish they ended it with a dance. We were lucky enough to have great company, at the event we were with Stacy and Pierce, Megan and Ben, and Tania and Derek.

2 comments:

Jill Collier said...

Such a cute picture! You look so pretty Brynn!

Kristy said...

You look smokin' hot. And I am appalled there was no dance.