Sunday, March 14, 2010

San Diego




Add ImageLuckily for me Danny's sister and my sister both live in San Diego, so when Danny's sister decided to bless Gideon and Eden decided to be baptized, I knew I wanted to make a trip of it. So Morgan and I played with Danny's Family from Wednesday to Sunday and then I spent the rest of the time with my sister Kristy. Morgan had a lot of fun swimming or trying to swim with all of her cousins in Indio (near palm springs). Morgan got her hair done in pig tails for the first time. She learned to wrestle/play with her cousin thomas. She ate sand again, we are trying to get her to stop that. Danny learned how to surf (thanks joel and seth). I got to have the best food ever (frozen yogurt, sushi, the best sandwich ever, etc) it is nice when your siblings have great taste in food. We had a blast, thanks Kristy and Danny's Family.

No comments: