Friday, March 26, 2010

Whitefield Prints



I am sure most of you know about my new endeavor whitefield prints, well today I got my latest job {save the dates} done in letterpress. I love getting new prints, it is so fun to see your work come to life. Since I graduated with a BFA I decided I couldn't let me design side of me die since I had morgan so I spend a few hours a week doing graphic design now a days.

I also would love to do more wedding prints, so when we move {hopefully we move because we get into dental school soon} I can start a formal wedding invite/graphic design company. If you know of anyone that would like some custom wedding invites done for a great price, let me know, I give them a great deal!

5 comments:

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Brynn! Those are gorgeous! You are so talented!

Jenna said...

Those are beautiful!
You are so talented Brynn!

Pierce and Stacy said...

I.LOVE.THEM! I am a letterpress fan for sure. They are great Brynn. Did Meredith print them for you?

Great job Brynn!

Dane and Kwynne said...

Where do I sign up? Love them. Can't wait to put an order in.

David C LeSueur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.