Tuesday, March 2, 2010

REX LEE RUN

So Danny has worked with the rex lee run for the last three years, this year he helped with Advertising by doing the vinyl for rex lee run. So I decided I was going to run the 5k last year just a month and a half after having Morgan, this year I decided to run the 10k. I was a little worried about actually being able to run 10k's since, I have only been running about 2 times a week, so today I decided I would try to run 6 miles (the most I have ever run is 5 miles). Then this morning I ran 6.2 miles in 1 hour and 13 seconds.

So if anyone wants to run the 10k with me, I would love having a partner to run with. The run is March 13th. You can register on rexleerun.byu.edu hope to see you there, you can run the 5k if you don't want to do the 10 k. Also the money goes towards cancer research.

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

I would do it with you in a heartbeat if I was up there!! Goodluck on the run! Blog about it so I know how it goes.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congrats on your 6-miler! That's great! I'm just hoping to do a half-decent 5k sometime this Spring. I miss the Rex Lee!