Wednesday, April 14, 2010

it is crazy here!



So on Saturday it was a beautiful spring day with out a spec of snow on the ground, I would never have thought that it would start snowing Tuesday and not stop till late Wednesday and create a total of 18 inches of snow, turning off the power of the south side of our town from 8am till 1pm today. so working on Astro Jump things was a bit difficult. But Morgan and I played in the snow a little bit when it was warm out (since we didn't bring any snow clothing) Morgan made her first snow angle, when I lightly tossed her in the snow, we learned to eat snow, and Morgan loved it. Morgans hands were bright red so I brought her inside and she was very upset to leave the snow and come into the house.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

crazy, eh! Gotta love the Canadian weather changes!
Are you going to be up more after this three-week visit? I am hoping to come down to visit a few times this summer, so hopefully we can get together~!
Let me know!
Jenna