Friday, April 9, 2010

The Joy's of Canada

So I have come back to Canada for three weeks and it is fun to see the slight differences that Canada has vs the USA. I love Canada and it is fun to hear the difference in talk and actions.

Today Morgan got immunized and got 4 shots, while we were there they gave us a food chart so we could see the food proportions I should be giving her. It was great the sign had a bunch of veggies beside a hockey puck and it said, 1 serving size of veggies = 1 hockey puck. Only in Canada.

For your information Morgan is weighing a whooping 21.10 lbs and 32 inch tall.

I love how clean Canada is, it could because it is sooo windy here, I forgot, how cold wind could be.

More to be posted on the wonderfulness of Canada!
I will try to post a picture of the food guidelines!

3 comments:

Dane and Kwynne said...

Brynn I am gonna be in Lethbridge this Thursday through to the weekend, we should get together. Let me know what your plans are.

Lindsey said...

haha! oh canada...what a great place! in america, i am pretty sure i have heard food servings being compared to baseballs...what is with our obsession with comparing our food to sporting equipment?! it was good to see you and chat last night! we can't wait until we actually get to hang out with you guys again! we need more morgan!

Lyndsey said...

Hey Brynn!! Just found your blog, and I see that you are a mama! Congratulations! Hope all is well with your little family!