Friday, August 27, 2010

Charlie


My sister Kristy had a beautiful baby boy and named him Charles Clayton Williams. He was a bit big at 8 lbs 15 oz but super cute.

Listening to her awesome birth story was so amazing it made me want to have another kid, but on a serious note that will not happen soon.
Not much new has been happening here in Louisville, the weather is getting better (it isn't ridiculously hot anymore) so we go outside at least once a day. On thursdays we always go to the library and then go play with all our friends at the park or the Chick-fil-a it has a nice play place and great service.

Danny got a job and starts on the 7th of September, he also has gotten 3 dental school interviews (one he had today) at Louisville, Indiana, and Midwestern. We are hoping for more, but very excited that he already has 3.

My business is keeping me busy, which I love and is pretty fun so far. I had my first headache on a wedding invitation I was working on, but it all worked out in the end. I am really excited to work on the next few weddings I have (one in NY, one in Lexington and one here in Lousiville).

Morgan is getting to be soo big and soo smart, and now she will watch t.v. (for about 20 minutes). It is great, she is more shy here and misses aunt de de so much, but We are learning to love our new home.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Thanks for the update!