Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I hate taking tests!

So since we moved to Kentucky, I needed to get a Kentucky Drivers License because my Utah one expired while I was in Canada. So, I went there and they told me I had to take the drivers test. I didn't have my social with me so I had to wait a day ( so I could go home and pick up my social)to take it. I haven't written a test since I graduated college, so I was really dreading it. Danny had to keep reaffirming me that I could do it. I even studied for a few hours, so I wouldn't fail. I am such a poor test taker. Even if I know the correct answer I seem to mess up how I read the problem. So I went on Monday to take the test, and they told me I could only get 6 wrong... so I knew I had all the signs correct and I knew I had the possibility of getting 7 questions wrong... My little sister just took her test and I remembered that she said she asked the ladies at the front if they could help her understand the question. So I thought I would try it, but the lady at the front wasn't nice like the one was to Devynn. So I handed in my test... and I got 6 wrong! So I passed! Hooray!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats Brynn!! I'm kind of dreading taking my test too when we get down to AZ. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to study for a few hours as well before I take mine :)

Kristy said...

You are just like mom. You both stress about tests. Love it!