Monday, January 11, 2010

The Annual Family Hockey Game







My Cousin Carly took all the picture of our family skate/hockey game. Danny is quite amazing at hockey, since he is american I was expecting him to not be too great, even though as a kid he played roller hockey every day. He was on the opposite team and He was making it tough on my team, but I think having uncle scott and connor on our team made it impossible to loss, plus with me a kylie you know it is going to be a good game. It was really fun and morgan loved when people would hold her and skate around.(Thanks to Carly, Devynn and Kenzie for watching morgan so I could play.)

On a side note my "coach" on our thundercats flagfootball team put together this little video if you want to watch. Watch Thundercats 2009.

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Love it. I like it even with the white if you decide not to put a background on. And those hockey pictures are fabulous. I'm glad Mo and I have re-bonded, it means a lot to me.