Monday, January 18, 2010

Dreams/Goals

My sister Kristy was on dare to dream blog today you can find her article here Dare to Dream: Kristy Williams. After reading her wonderful article it made me think, what are five dreams that I want to accomplish in the next 5 years?
1. Run a Half Marathon ( I don't think I would ever want to do more than 13 miles)
2. Successfully run a design/furniture making company ( this would be small so that I could still focus on being a mom)
3. Learn how to make a website.
4. Become a better photographer.
5. Figure out how to lead a life with less stress .

What are your 5 dreams/goals for the next 5-10 years.

4 comments:

miss aubrey said...

1. be a mommy
2. become a better bookworm
3. get music back into my life in a major way
4. help you run a furniture business! (that sounds amazing!)
5. have a home and make it homey

(also a subaru outback!)

Kristy said...

So glad you took time to think about this! Great dreams - I know you can do all of them.

Nicole Hunter said...

I really like this. I think I may have to steal it. :) Happy early birthday to Morgan! She sure is a cutie!

Bryce and Katie said...

I see you doing all of these!