Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Morgan turned one today!








Today is Morgan's First Birthday! We are excited to celebrate it on Friday, but today we gave her, her presents, went to story time at the library and plan on doing some-more fun activities.

A few things Morgan does now that she is one:

*She has 4 top teeth, 2 bottom teeth, and one molar
*She weighs more than 20 pounds (we weighed her at the airport)
*She started walking at 9.5 months
*She loves to go upstairs, and has taken a few tumbles since she thinks she can walk down them.
*She loves to eat fruit, and vegetables, likes gold fish and graham crackers.
*She loves animals, especially Ben and Megan's Dogs, and the duck pond Ducks.
*She can make the sounds of ducks, dogs, and does a fish sound (Devynn taught her this)
*She loves to make her funny face.
*She loves to climb on anything and thinks she can conquer the world.
*She can sign more, thank you and please.
*I love her open mouth kisses, that gets slobber everywhere.
*I love how she dances, with her legs a little bent and bounces up and down.
*I love watching her clap and dance at story time.
*I love how she tries to hug and kiss everyone
*I miss The little bird face and sounds she would make.
*I miss Her clawing



13 comments:

Connor MacLennan said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!! One year...crazy

Lindsey Bench said...

Happy birthday Morgan! I can't wait to give you a big wet kiss for your birthday on Friday. And cry when you get ice cream and cake and I get cherrio's, and when you are running around and I am not. Love, Asher.

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! We sure do love you!

bdoyle said...

I can't even believe how adorable Morgan is... Brandon and I love her pose in her cute onesie and jeans. :)

Bryce and Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan! You guys have one cute little girl :)

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! We love you!

I love the cute little Morgan mobile, Graham has the same one and he loves it. We should get them together and they can have cart races.

I wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys on Friday. We miss you!

Jenna said...

Happy bday Morgan! We wish we could come and see you!
ps--cute little cart/wagon!

Kristy said...

The Morgan Mobile is awesome! And she looks so cute~

SarahWilcox said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Wow, time flies, she is growing up so fast! She is so cute and adorable in her birthday outfit!

Life Is Golden said...

Happy happy birthday Morgan... such a cute girl.

Janae May said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! I love the one of her in just the onesie. So cute :) And what a lucky girl to have talented parents that make her personalized gifts!

Jill Collier said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! It seems like you just barely had her, so crazy! I love her cute onesie, what a cute idea!

Lauren said...

Hi there! Did you and my mom ever make the connection that she and Morgan have the same b-day?
she is sooo cute.
hope you guys are well!