Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love is in the Air





Last night we went to our stake dance for Valentines day and since then... love is in the air. We were so lucky to have Monica, Rhett, Jessie, Mitch, Karla and Dave come to dinner at the brick oven and then head over to the dance. It was really fun, I haven't acted crazy for a long time since now I am a MOM, but it was really fun to let it all out and dance around. I think my favorite song of the night was Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus, who would have thought I would like something that Hannah Montana did.... this morning after morgan woke up we decided we wanted to let you guys know that we love you and wish you a happy valentines day (aren't those pj's sooo cute).

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Very cute. Glad you had such a great night last night. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Bekah Parker said...

I am loving her pajamas!

Lindsey said...

thanks for the love! we love you guys too! happy valentines day! i love morgan's pjs... they make me wish i had a girl to dress up.

Lindsey Bench said...

My son is a player.