Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Anniversary Ever


I wish I had remembered to bring my camera, for our little excursion to celebrate our 3 years. Our amazing friends Lindsey and Keegan said they would take Morgan for the day and night. So Danny and I actually got to do something cool for our anniversary. We went to Midway and stayed at the Worldmark by Wyndom, after dropping off our stuff we went to Park city to go to dinner and a movie. We asked our friend Lauren Ovaitt if she had any recommendations for dinner and she hit it on the spot. The restaurant was exactly what we were looking for, good atmosphere and good food. We went to Hapa Grill got gyoza, shrimp tempra sushi rolls, the hapa burger and the beef Thai salad. I would recommend all of them... it was amazing! Then we went to Valentines Day thinking it would be romantic or something. I would rate it a 2 out of 5, so I would not recommend it. Danny ended the night with one of his famous poems, (I make him write one every anniversary) and it was wonderful. On Tuesday we went swimming in the morning got some more great food at tarahumara (mexican) and then went shopping at the outlets in Park City and I got some running shorts and a beautiful cardigan from Ann Taylor. It was a wonderful celebration of being Married for 3 years.

7 comments:

bdoyle said...

Yay! Congrats! Sounds like fun! It seems like forever since I've seen you... can't wait to come back to church and bring little Hudson so you can meet him :)

Lindsey Bench said...

Asher seemed a little disappointed when I walked in his room this morning sans Morgan. Poor little love sick puppy.

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Yay! SO fun. I'm glad you guys were able to do something together! Good post too.

miss aubrey said...

happy three years! Shrimp tempura rolls are my favorite sushi in the world, soooo delicious. And Danny writes poems?? That is awesome and romantic.

Lauren said...

oh fun I was curious where you two decided to eat... glad the suggestion was a good one, phew! :) happy 3 years!

Jill Collier said...

Congrats on 3 years! That must have been such a fun getaway! It is so nice to have a break now and then (just as a couple :)

MONster said...

congrats! i hope you and danny also had a dance party with a little miley cyrus.