Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Morgans Birthday Party

First of all I would like to thank all those who made it out to morgan's birthday party. We had a blast, and were glad you could come. Sometimes i think that was more of a party for me than her, but who cares, It was fun and that is what matters. Thanks to all that played catch phrase with me, i really like the game and am glad we took the time to play it. You can find pictures of the party on the picasa, look at the slide show below. However one of my favorite things about morgans party was making some platters to put her cake and cupcakes on. My new friend Missy Turnbull and I went to DI pick up some candles and plates and made these beauties... thanks to the idea from Tiffany Migdat's Blog.
IMG_0879.JPG.jpg

7 comments:

Lindsey Bench said...

I just looked at your pictures and the decorations looked amazing, the cupcakes looked amazing, the birthday girl looked amazing, her presents looked amazing, and your hair looked amazing! I am really sorry that we missed it. I wish we would have just brought Asher, and not worried about babysitters. I was not a happy camper that night sitting at home. Hope we can get together soon and make it up to you.

Bekah Parker said...

Brynne!!!! Oh my gosh I found you and Danny. How do you know Brandon and Candice Gibb?? I am now officially keeping track of you 2 or now you three. She is so beautiful. Please let me know how you are doing!

Nicole Hunter said...

SO cute! Happy birthday Morgan! She sure is cute! Looks like you guys had a great party!

Jill Collier said...

I hope it was a fun party, I'm sorry we didn't make it. My girls were sick all last week, so I didn't want to spread anything. Morgan is so cute!

Missy Turnbull said...

You did such a good job, her party was so cute! Thanks for the shout out!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

So fun! Thanks for inviting us! We love it.

Life these days...... said...

Danny,
I just saw ur comment on my blog! I havent blogged FOREVER!
Your family is beautiful! Hope all is well. Do u have a facebook account?