Saturday, February 20, 2010

To celebrate three years together...

So as of yesterday we have been married for 3 years now, a part of our marriage is doing things fun that we did when we were dating. A few weeks ago Danny was stressed out, so i called up his best friend Keegan, and Eric and they surprized him and we went to dinner and then we decided to do a past time activity... so we made a movie that we danced too... so here it is... it maybe a waste of time for you too watch, but I love it and I thought it was interesting, I learned two things, I can't krump and I dance funny to Miley Cyrus! The song choices were Keegans, and if your only going to watch a bit, go to 2:31 Danny is pretty amazing!

5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

What did I just watch???

Wow.

-Pierce

Pierce and Stacy said...

My favorite part.... when you were dressed up in your Halloween costume. Oh, and your dancing to Miley. haha. Love it.
-s

Lindsey said...

happy 3 years! looks like a great night. you guys rocked it!

Emily said...

There was something terribly mesmerizing about this. It made me laugh a lot.

Life Is Golden said...

Um... you just made my day (or night I guess)... seriously... I would even go so far as to say this little video has made the rest of my week. Thanks.
Who are you guys?